Re: Google Hangout for OctConf 2013?

From: c.
Subject: Re: Google Hangout for OctConf 2013?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 07:06:06 +0200

On 25 Jun 2013, at 18:48, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

> However, if you preferred Skype over Jitsi or other free alternatives,
> that's a problem.

> I wish Jitsi was a usable alternative for you. Did
> you even attempt to use it? If so, what problems did you face  with
> it?

No, I sometimes use Ekiga [1] we tried to use it for the talk
but unfortunately the very strict firewall policy at Politecnico
prevents it from working.

Would you like to try and connect with us today on Jitsi to help us test it?
It seems to be working for me at home, I'll test it at Politecnico later.

c.

[1] http://www.ekiga.org/