Re: Languages files for the gui

From: Catalin Codreanu
Subject: Re: Languages files for the gui
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:30:53 +0200

Yes, since David advanced a lot more than me, I amended his translation. I based the patch on the 16845:9d1d8bdd71de version.

Best,
Cat

On 25.06.2013 20:50, Catalin Codreanu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here is the french translation file and patch. Can someone please post
> the patch to the tracker, I seemed to have blocked my account.
>
> I've looked over all the phrases but a couple more eyes won't hurt. I've
> based largely on eclipse for the technical terms.
> One thing I'll need to keep check tomorrow is the accelerator keys. I'm
> not quite sure they all make sense nor that they do not overlap but I
> need to see that in context.
>
> Cheers,
> Cat

Catalin, thanks for the patch.

Since you send a patch, is this file based on David Bateman's
translation? He started working on the translation in parallel to you
(see his mail from 23.06.).

Torsten