Re: Languages files for the gui

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Languages files for the gui
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:20:45 -0400

On 26 June 2013 17:01, David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 06/25/2013 08:50 PM, Catalin Codreanu wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Here is the french translation file and patch. Can someone please post
>> the patch to the tracker, I seemed to have blocked my account.
>>
>> I've looked over all the phrases but a couple more eyes won't hurt.
>> I've based largely on eclipse for the technical terms.
>> One thing I'll need to keep check tomorrow is the accelerator keys.
>> I'm not quite sure they all make sense nor that they do not overlap
>> but I need to see that in context.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Cat
>>
> Catalin,
>
> As your changeset didn't apply cleanly I had to apply manually some of
> your proposed changes and reconstruct a changeset against the tip.

The idea of using hg csets is that their metadata is supposed to help
you apply the patch exactly at the location in which it was created.
You can do this with

    hg import --exact patchname

Once that's there, you can use hg tools to rebase the patch or
whatever, using a merge tool of your choice.

Well, at least I find merge tools easier to use than manually applying
hunks and fixing .rejs.

However, in this case, Catalin based the translation patch on a commit
that doesn't exist in Savannah. Catalin, what does "hg rev -r
9968803399fa0" say?

- Jordi G. H.