Re: Languages files for the gui

From: Catalin Codreanu
Subject: Re: Languages files for the gui
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:12:16 +0200

2013/6/26 David Bateman <address@hidden>
On 06/25/2013 08:50 PM, Catalin Codreanu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here is the french translation file and patch. Can someone please post
> the patch to the tracker, I seemed to have blocked my account.
>
> I've looked over all the phrases but a couple more eyes won't hurt.
> I've based largely on eclipse for the technical terms.
> One thing I'll need to keep check tomorrow is the accelerator keys.
> I'm not quite sure they all make sense nor that they do not overlap
> but I need to see that in context.
>
> Cheers,
> Cat

Catalin,

As your changeset didn't apply cleanly I had to apply manually some of
your proposed changes and reconstruct a changeset against the tip. I've
push want I've done here

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/d02fdab3651b

credited to you and at the same time added you to the contributors list.
When you next pull from the repository you should probably backout your
changeset beforehand otherwise you'll see some conflicts as well.

In any case you should probably check that I didn't mess sometime when
manually applying some of your proposed changes

David

Thanks David,

I don't understand why it didn't match with the tip but I'm not yet used to hg so, I'll figure it out eventually.
Anyway, I'm back to the office today so I'll check out the french translation by using it =)

Cheers,
Cat