Re: creating an entry for mptoolbox on octave-forge

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: creating an entry for mptoolbox on octave-forge
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:49:34 +0200

On 27 June 2013 20:52, Pascal Dupuis <address@hidden> wrote:
> - about the mptoolbox on sourceforge: it is an older version,
> Matlab-centric. The author sent me his latest version. I solved a few
> issues with respect to Octave and started working on it. So could you
> please
> 1) create a "multi-precision" dir to host this toolbox
> 2) I'll do a "svn dump" and sent it to you in order to "seed" the
> original content
> 3) tell me how I can create a local copy of this area only ?

I have created an empty repository for multi-precision [1] where you
can commit to. If you have some history you wish to preserve I can
help with the conversion.

> While you're at it, I would like my "dataframe" package to be migrated
> to the hg repository. Same game: create a dir, I'll sent a dump.

You don't have to do anything. I have just created a mercurial repo
from the history in the SVN [2].

Feel free to make any question if you have any trouble with mercurial.

Carnë

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/multi-precision/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/dataframe/