fem-fenics

From: Marco Vassallo
Subject: fem-fenics
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 18:52:21 +0200

Hi all,

I need to execute a shell command from inside a dld function: I have seen that we can use the command
system(). Is it the best way of doing it?

After the discussion we had at OctConf, someone suggested me that I should put some dolfin_init() command at the beginning of evert m-file, for setting the environment..what exactly does it mean?

Where should I find the fem-fenics repository for uploading the code?

Thanks

Marco