RE: fem-fenics

From: Marco Vassallo
Subject: RE: fem-fenics
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 15:51:02 +0200

> Subject: Re: fem-fenics
> From: address@hidden
> Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:16:25 +0200
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
>

> no, it should just register the types in the interpreter.

ok, so in the fem-fenics_init() I can do something like

my_type::register_type();

but when I want to know in a DLD if the my_type has been loaded in the current workspace, how can I check it?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but looking at the examples available
what I'm doing is the following
1) defining a class "my_type" which derives from octave_base_value
2) create a dld function which initialize a "my_type", and before doing something like

   retval = new my_type();

I should check whether the "my_type" type has been loaded or not..

Marco