Re: Qt for manipulating plots

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Qt for manipulating plots
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 09:39:30 -0400

On Jul 7, 2013, at 8:38 AM, Rajitha Madhushan Ranasinghe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I like to implement Qt widget for manipulating plots instead of currently
> using fltk. Is it useful if I implement that?
>
> best.

If I understand correctly, this had already been done and is part of Michael
Goiffoul's Qt-handles which is housed on github.  It is planned to be
integrated into Octave's core, but no one has had the time/opportunity to do
that yet.

Feel free to check it out.

        git clone https://github.com/goffioul/QtHandles

Ben