Re: multi-precision: not yet released -- already copied ?

From: CdeMills
Subject: Re: multi-precision: not yet released -- already copied ?
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 14:24:01 -0700 (PDT)

c.-2 wrote

> I don't know the guy, but form googling a bit it seems his full name is
> Petr Krysl and his code is meant to be distributed along with his book [1]
> on "numerical algorithms for engineers".
> c.
>
> [1]
> http://hogwarts.ucsd.edu/~pkrysl/se131/Resources/aetna-book-2012-hypertext.pdf

Correction. Mea Culpa. Code was cloned on June, 30th, 2012; it could not
have been copied from octave-forge/multi-precision.
which came into existence one year later. BTW, should I still contact this
P. Krysl and try to have exchanges between his toolbox and the
multi-precision package ?

Regards

Pascal