Re: default constructor and class

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: default constructor and class
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 16:00:26 -0400

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Marco Vassallo <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is 'A' an existing class within Octave that you are using, or another
> class you wrote?

A is a class from an external library. It  provides other constructors, but which requires
as arguments elements which would be in my derived class only for this purpose.
If I add these extra element, the class works, but I was wondering if there was a better way of doing it.

Could you point to the header defining the class you're trying to use?

Michael.