Re: changes to graphics.cc and subplot.m

From: PhilipNienhuis
Subject: Re: changes to graphics.cc and subplot.m
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

bpabbott wrote
> All,
>
> I've just pushed two changesets ...
>
>       http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/350cad34b0f8
>
>       http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/942d892524b3
>
> ... which should fix several bugs in the tracker (I'll verify and close
> them on the next week).  I don't expect any regressions, but if anyone
> sees something unexpected please let me know.

I'm not 100 % sure whether is is related to your changeset, but it seems
likely:
There are some notable differences between Before.png (from yesterday
evening; parent: 17005:b3d4edc991c0 tip) and After.png (from this morning,
it includes changeset 17012:942d892524b3 from you). (both Octave builds are
MXE cross-builds run on Windows)

The first plot of this series just has one subplot, and looks OK in both
versions. The 2nd to 34th plots all have 3 subplots and are all mixed up in
the later Octave build, like shown in After.png
Gnuplot plots are not affected.

Philip

Before.png <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655821/Before.png>

After.PNG <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655821/After.PNG>