Re: FLTK refresh required

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: FLTK refresh required
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 23:41:29 -0400

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:
7/21/13

All,

Is anyone seeing odd behavior with the FLTK toolkit where the figure is not
being refreshed automatically?

Specifically, the following very simple code causes problems for me.

plot (1:10)
close all
plot (1:10)

The second window frame is drawn but the interior of the window is not
drawn.  I have to either issue the command 'refresh' or use the mouse to
resize the window in order to see the plot.  I'm wondering if this is
indicative of more weird stuff in graphics.cc along with the current issue
about subplots.

Works for me too under Linux (Fedora 17), using this "hg tip":

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/38bcfd413db0

Michael.