Re: Question of JITC

From: lyh.kernel
Subject: Re: Question of JITC
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 01:37:32 +0800

Hello Max,

I would like to remove interrupt handler of JITC linear IR because I want to focus on your implementation rather than distracted by interrupt handler.

I have add switch statement support. However I haven't push my code onto public repository because I am struggling with Mercurial. I have post my execution result on my GSoC blog (http://octave-jitc.blogspot.tw/). You may take a look. Any suggestion is welcomed.

On the other hand. I read the GSoC report of you and I know you have support some other types rather than scalar (double). But I have no idea how to test it. Would you mind to tell me? It is important for me to trace your implementation if I want to add integer type support.

Thanks a lot

LYH