'interpreter' property for line, patch, surf objects?

From: Rik
Subject: 'interpreter' property for line, patch, surf objects?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:33:24 -0700

7/28/13

All,

I alphabetized the list of graphic properties for each object and added
properties that Matlab has added since this exercise was last done.

One difference I noted is that Octave has an interpreter property for
'axes', 'line', 'patch', and 'surf' objects.  Having the property for axes
is actually a great improvement over Matlab where getting axis tick marks
to have special characters like greek symbols is a huge effort.  But, I
can't really see the reason for having it for line, patch, and surf
objects.  Is there something I'm missing here?  Otherwise, I think I would
delete them.

--Rik