GSoC - Update [Monday 29. 07] - Latex markup

From: Andrej Lojdl
Subject: GSoC - Update [Monday 29. 07] - Latex markup
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:53:43 +0200

Thanks to QtCreator I managed to attach to running Octave and debug it. There were lot
more problems then I expected. Thanks to fast responses, on maintainers list, I've quickly
got around it.

Now to me it seems that everything is okay, but it's not. If you could take a look and
propose where the problems can be that would be great. Because I personally run out of
ideas. And the mid-term period is only hours away so pressure is high.

After configuring Octave ( I configured it for debug  with /path/to/octave/source/configure FFLAGS=-g CFLAGS=-g CXXFLAGS=-g --enable-bounds-check --prefix=/home/luigi/dbg-octave ), then making it. Everything
goes as planned. Code seems to be working fine but, problem is that somehow OpenGL don't render
the image on plot.

I'm testing this code with following lines:
  graphics_toolkit("fltk");
  plot(1,1);
  title("Name","interpreter","latex");

P.S: Sorry for changing indentation in txt_eng_ft.cc/.h . I'm using set of vim rules
        to indent all files I'm changing, to obey GNU code styling rules.
--
Andrej