Re: ITSOL interface

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: ITSOL interface
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:43:09 +0200

On 29 July 2013 18:28, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:
Kai--

Thanks for the blog post. Do iluc, iluk, and ilut now pass their
tests? Have you been able to check if the version of ilutp in ZITSOL
works?

Best,

Nir

Hi Nir,

sorry, that update on Blogspot wasn't the official midterm post (still polishing the last big example code with MATLAB comparison). When I update some old blog entries, it is treated as new...

My progress so far (I publish a post this evening on Blogspot as well):
- All relevant ILU are fully interfaced and pass their test except for ILUTP for real and complex case (it's just the same code with interchanged data types). I hope to get an example call by Saad or Ruipeng Li some day.
- The modified ILU (MILU) option cannot be implemented because it would require a changing of ITSOL (that was also a part of my request to Saad and Ruipeng Li).
- The MATLAB wrapper ensures compatibility except for permutation (therefore ILUTP would be needed) and the MILU option.
- All functions contain comprehensive test cases and documentation.

Kai