Re: axes are not joined

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: axes are not joined
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:59:11 -0400

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 7:21 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
On Jul 31, 2013, at 10:36 PM, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:

> While playing with fltk backend, I noticed that the axes lines are not joint at
> the corners -- not sure if this is a bug or a feature.
>
> Attached is a figure with axes of width 10 to make it more obvious.
>
> Dmitri.
> --
>
> <axes.png>

That should be fixed.  Please file a bug report.

        https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

The reason for this is that the axes box is not drawn as a single rectangle. The code in question is here:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/ea19ea629a09/libinterp/corefcn/gl-render.cc#l880

Michael.