llvm 3.3

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: llvm 3.3
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:32:01 -0400

Now that jit works using llvm 3.3 on my FC19 system
I just thought that I should report results for doing some
fairly complex math on vectors of length about 200.
Many of the vectors are also complex valued.

I set jit_startcnt(20) and found that the computation time
was just about the same as without jit.  I had guessed that
the overhead for short loops would have actually made the
times longer with jit enabled.

Also, of course, it was good to find that jit enabled produced
the same results as before.

Thanks,
Michael