Re: clean up commit messages?

From: c.
Subject: Re: clean up commit messages?
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 09:04:38 +0200

On 4 Aug 2013, at 17:08, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just force a push and make sure your bookmark is on the new branch.
> I'll strip the bad branch later. And Carlo, just make sure you pull
> the new branch.
>
> - Jordi G. H.

Jordi,

With the intent of looking at Kai's code
and cleaning it up till it is ready to be
merged to the main repo, I pulled from Kai's
repository to my local clone.

I am a bit confused now because the graph
of my local mercurial clone looks like this:

http://mox.polimi.it/~carlo/octave_repo_graph.html

I am very hesitant to work on this very messy repo now,
so unless you can suggest an easy way to tidy it up
I rather inclined to just export Kai's changes as one
big patch and, when the time comes, hg-import it to the
default branch in the main repo.

c.