Re: Undefined behavior sanitizing with Clang

From: Philipp Kutin
Subject: Re: Undefined behavior sanitizing with Clang
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 14:07:29 +0200

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> Which test is running when this message appears?

Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck in ultimately closing in on it.
The log suggests that it's from copyobj.m, and there appears to be
only one test there, the one conditional on HAVE_MAGICK. (Are demos
considered tests too?) I initially tried setting a breakpoint on
__ubsan_handle_mul_overflow(), but that one didn't get caught even
though the message appeared. So it looks like it's invoked from a
spawned child Octave... presumably the one that executes some external
program. This is as deep as I have gotten, though.

--Philipp