Re: please release control 2.4.4 for Carnë

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: please release control 2.4.4 for Carnë
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:26:34 +0100

On 12 August 2013 17:13, Lukas Reichlin <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Jordi
>
> Could you please release control 2.4.4 instead of Carnë? I have no reply from
> him since Friday so I posted the package to the package release forum:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/55/
>
> I hope he is OK.
>
> Regards,
> Lukas

Hi Lukas

I'm ok. Just been very busy with things outside Octave, and the
leftover time is been used by my GSoC project.

There's a bunch of other packages lined up that I need to release. I'm
trying to come up with some script that will make the releases for me.
I've been delaying that for far too long and decided that I will not
make more manual releases as a way to force me to finally do it. To
everyone still waiting, please bear with me for a little longer until
I get it ready.

Carnë