Re: Simple TeX interpreter support

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Simple TeX interpreter support
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 09:33:26 -0400

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 5:52 AM, Konstantinos Poulios <address@hidden> wrote:
oh sorry, all matlab examples with "$$" that I had seen, were with the latex interpreter, not tex. The tex interpreter in ML treats $ like your implementation.

Any comment with respect to my question about printing?

As I anwered, it requires some time :). This is in my TODO list, but I can only work on octave in my spare time, that is when I'm not working and when the kids are sleeping.

Michael.