Re: GSoC: Incomplete Cholesky Factorizations

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: GSoC: Incomplete Cholesky Factorizations
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 02:52:20 +0200

On 23 August 2013 16:12, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks, Kai! Looks like you're moving ahead on the Cholesky factorization implementation. Please keep posting at least weekly.

Best,

Nir

Hello Nir,

yet another blog update. I try to keep my weekly blog cycle. Personally I prefer to write a new blog entry, when I finished something. Although it might be interesting the way how I got to my results...
After learning a bit Fortran, I wrote an interface for Jones and Plassmanns code. It seems to work well, but it requires more testing. What do you think, would it make sense to port this code to C++, which I'm much more familiar with, to add the MIC (modified IC) option and for further maintenance?

Kai