Re: GSoC audio callbacks

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: GSoC audio callbacks
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:23:52 -0400

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 17:28:28 +0300, Vytautas Jancauskas wrote:
> Can you send me the files you are having problems with? I can read and
> write stereo file fine.

Sure, you can try the files distributed with the gnome-media package.
These are under /usr/share/sounds/gnome/default/alerts on my system,
or grab
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-media/3.4/gnome-media-3.4.0.tar.xz.
The sndfile-play program plays them fine, but audioread has the
problems I described earlier.

I also recorded some files with the gnome sound-recorder application
and had the same issue, I can send some samples of that later if
needed.

I did not yet try writing stereo with audiowrite.

--
mike