GNU Octave at GNU 30th hackathon

From: Libby Reinish
Subject: GNU Octave at GNU 30th hackathon
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:34:24 -0400

Hi!

My name is Libby Reinish, and I'm a campaigns manager at the FSF who is helping to organize the GNU 30th anniversary celebration and hackathon, September 28-29 at MIT in Cambridge, MA.

We would love to have a hackathon for GNU Octave at the celebration. Is there someone who would be able to coordinate a hackathon for GNU Octave during the event?

Please let me know as soon as possible if you'll be able to participate, and who will be coordinating, so that we can start planning the details. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Libby
--
Libby Reinish