Re: GSoC: Incomplete Cholesky Factorizations

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: GSoC: Incomplete Cholesky Factorizations
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 09:00:16 +0200

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 2:16 AM, Nir Krakauer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kai,

The suggested pencils-down date is in one week. Please finish the ichol implementation (including for complex inputs), work on the remaining ilu variants like ilutp if possible (otherwise, add warnings when they are called), and then move on to documentation and adding tests of all the options.

Best,

Nir

Hey Nir,

I'm not sure to finish ilutp till next week. I spend this week on ICT, tests and documentation.

Kai