Octave at the 30th anniversary of GNU celebration

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Octave at the 30th anniversary of GNU celebration
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:45:18 -0400

The Free Software Foundation is hosting a party and hacking (in the
traditional sense) event at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts on
September 28 and 29 to celebrate 30 years of the GNU project.

I'll be attending, doing some work on Octave, and helping anyone else
who wants to hack Octave.  If you can travel to Boston during the
meeting, stop by the event and look for me.  Even if you can only
attend for an hour or two it would be great to meet more Octave users
and maintainers.

Admission to the event is gratis and it is open to the public but
please register in advance so the FSF will know how many people will
be attending.  More info is available here:

  http://www.gnu.org/gnu30/celebration

Sorry about the short notice, but I also wasn't aware of this event
until last week and didn't know whether I'd be able to attend until
today.