RE: Odeset - Odeget

From: Roberto Porcù
Subject: RE: Odeset - Odeget
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:35:33 +0000

On 11 Sep 2013, at 11:48, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Hi Carnë,
>> i completed the work on odebwe.m some days ago so i'm trying to
>> upload the file on the mercurial repository for odepkg, in order to make it
>> public
>> but maybe i didn't understand well how does it work: can i upload files to
>> the repo
>> or do i have to wait that my mentors do it for me?
>>
>> Regards
>> Roberto
>
>Roberto,
>if you have access just push your changes.
>c.

I don't know if i have access.
I cloned the repo with command     $ hg clone url octave-odepkg
then i copied the file i want to add into the folder "octave-odepkg"
then i used the commands      $ hg add
and        $ hg commit
I saved the changes, i closed the text editor and i supposed it was all
but on the  SurceForge  my file does not  appear.
Do i have to use as username the one Carnë asked to me?
Thanks

Roberto