RE: project progress

From: marco Vassallo
Subject: RE: project progress
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:24:56 +0200

> Subject: Re: project progress
> From: address@hidden
> Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:13:52 +0200
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
>

> Marco,
>
> I'm trying out the examples in your package,
> there seem to be too many errors to warrant
> a release of the package.
>
> Actually none of the examples seems to work at all.

Hi,

I think that the problem are very simple to solve:

1) if you had some problem while installing the pkg,
probably you don't have a folder /private with all the
header file which I need for the generation of the code on the fly.
Can you please check if this folder exist and contains form.h function.h etc. ?

2) The other examples fails because I forgot to update the naming conventions.

Thanks

Marco