Re: project progress

From: c.
Subject: Re: project progress
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:27:52 +0200

On 12 Sep 2013, at 11:24, marco Vassallo <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1) if you had some problem while installing the pkg,
> probably you don't have a folder /private with all the
> header file which I need for the generation of the code on the fly.
> Can you please check if this folder exist and contains form.h function.h etc.
> ?

I solved the installation problems "manually",
the private folder is installed:

$ ls ~/octave/fem-fenics-0.0.0/private/
Plot_2d.h               boundarycondition.h     expression.h
function.h              generate_fs.m           generate_lhs.m
generate_rhs.m
Plot_3d.h               coefficient.h           form.h
functionspace.h         generate_fun.m          generate_makefile.m     mesh.h

c.