Re: Help with testing

From: Markus
Subject: Re: Help with testing
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23:41:26 +0200

Am 2013-09-24 23:35, schrieb Andrej Lojdl:
Sorry, I forget to wrote what I'm expecting as an result of the
example code (in the first mail). It should be just the text 'Example'
with font height 10pt.

In the mean time I figured that another check need to be made. When
using the example code, there shouldn't be any other text printing in
terminal. If this occurs please tell me.

I guess this takes at least until tomorrow evening. Download from Miktex is slow, virtual win7 on encrypted /home is slow...everything is slow :)

--
https://github.com/markuman
Jabber: address@hidden