RE: Help with testing

From: John D
Subject: RE: Help with testing
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 06:54:06 -0400

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 22:24:41 +0200
From: Andrej Lojdl <address@hidden>
To: Octave Maintainers List <address@hidden>
Subject: Help with testing

The Google Summer of Code is nearly finished, and I wasn't able to test my
code on the Windows platform. (This is the last step of my project). I'm
still working on building mxe-octave on my Win 7-64bit platform and I go
every time one step further, but time is going. So I would like to ask the
Windows/MXE users to test my new functionality.

Here's my online repository:
http://inversethought.com/hg/octave-lojdl

Dependencies are:
- latex (mikitex)
- dvips
- GhostScript

To test my code use:
*graphics_toolkit('fltk');*
*sombrero;*
*title('Example','interpreter','latex');*
*
*
This is the simplest test possible. If this works everything else should
work on Windows too.

P.S: I want to thanks to John D. for his help with building MXE-Octave. I'm
still working on this, and if I manage to solve all problems it will be
reported.

--
Andrej