Re: Trouble intalling Octave

From: Triple
Subject: Re: Trouble intalling Octave
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 14:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thankyou for enlightening me. I wasn't sure if I had installed Octave correctly. I was expecting to see several windows, such as a command window and another with command history, etc, like there is in MATLAB. I know better now. I'm not very knowledgable with mathematical software! Thankyou for the reply.