Re: Helping with the new GUI (Was: Trouble intalling Octave)

From: fgnievinski
Subject: Re: Helping with the new GUI (Was: Trouble intalling Octave)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 12:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

c.-2 wrote
> On 1 Oct 2013, at 20:31, fgnievinski <

> fgnievinski@

> > wrote:
>
>> I think I'll start with the FAQ, which is not out-of-date.
>> http://wiki.octave.org/FAQ#GUI <http://wiki.octave.org/FAQ#GUI>
>
> what exactly do you think is outdated?
> c.

I meant, it's gonna become out-of-date as soon as the new stable version is
released.
(BTW -- ETA?)
Do you need any help gearing up for that release, or prefer to update the
docs afterwards?

Also, the documentation would deserve a section about GUI:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/index.html>
If you prefer to revise a draft rather than write from scratch,
I could put something together -- just tell me what sections
you'd like to see.

-F.