Re: Merging new audio functionality into Octave

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Merging new audio functionality into Octave
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 09:40:36 -0400

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:55:29 -0400, John W. Eaton wrote:
> Audio functionality is a good candidate for the release, I'd just like to
> look at it first.  The things you mentioned about configure options should
> probably all be done before the release though.  How long do you think those
> change will take?

I have gone ahead and made most of these changes, ready for review.
Pull into a new or existing clone of Octave with

  hg pull https://bitbucket.org/mtmiller/octave-audio-gsoc

Everything is rebased onto the default branch so "hg update default"
should work, but I also pushed a bookmark so "hg update audio-gsoc"
also works, just in case the real default branch has advanced since.

I haven't heard from Vytautas since I brought this up yesterday, but I
went ahead and added copyright headers to all new files and rewrote
the commit log to use name and email as registered with GSoC, assuming
for now that these are both acceptable.

--
mike