Re: Release Wiki ToDo

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Release Wiki ToDo
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 13:25:59 -0400

On 10/01/2013 01:07 PM, Rik wrote:
10/1/13

John,

Last time we created a ToDo list on the Octave Wiki for all that had to
happen before the release.  Seems like it would be useful to do that again.

We have a few definite bugs to fix, an XML Appdata file to create, and ???
before creating the first release candidates.

Yes, I think we should create a list of items for the release. Would you prefer to do this on the wiki or on the task tracker? Maybe the wiki is easier to edit, but the task tracker limits editing to the people who are members of the Octave project on Savannah.