Re: missing icons

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: missing icons
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 18:13:16 -0400

On 10/04/2013 05:57 PM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

I've a build from about a week ago where the icons (in the context menu)
are displayed. That being said, the fact that icons are displayed in
menus may also somehow be determined by your Qt theme/style.

Ah, OK. I can confirm that changing the style does affect whether an icon (or even a title) is displayed in the main GUI window titlebar. But no matter what settings I choose I can't seem to get the icons to show up in the menus.

If it matters, I'm using Gnome 3 and changing the theme settings with gnome-tweak-tool. The "Menus have icons" switch seems to have no effect for me.