Re: Contribution: financial package, pricing derivative instruments

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Contribution: financial package, pricing derivative instruments
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 19:13:07 +0100

On 6 October 2013 18:10, Parsiad Azimzadeh <address@hidden> wrote:
> I implemented the functions listed at
> http://www.mathworks.com/help/finance/price-derivative-instruments.html
> and am looking for a way to upload them to the appropriate package
> repo. I would guess that this is the package "financial"
> (https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/financial/ci/default/tree/).

Hi

yes, that is indeed the repository for the financial package. The best
way to share your contribution is by cloning that repository, prepare
the commits with your changes, export the commits into a changeset
files, and upload them to our patch tracker[1]. Alternatively, you can
also host a clone with your changes somewhere and tell us which
changeset to pull.

Of course there's also the possibility of simply attaching the new
files to an entry of the patch tracker.

Carnë

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=octave