SQP Fix

From: sidster
Subject: SQP Fix
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 07:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list,
Are there any plans to fix the " ## FIXME -- check QP solution and attempt
to recover if it has
    ## failed.  For now, just warn about possible problems." on line 419/420
of sqp function? The type of problems that I am dealing with often gets
stuck in some iteration of sqp, because the qp's status is infeasible and
since there is no recovery logic. I checked the logs, but didn't really find
any fix related to it.

Best regards,
Siddharth