Re: Implementation of libpointer

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: Re: Implementation of libpointer
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:55:17 +0200

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Richard Crozier <address@hidden> wrote:
On 09/10/2013 13:47, Reza Housseini wrote:

What is a package in Octave and how do I create a package? Is there any
documentation available about this?

There is information on packages, including creating them, in the manual.

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Packages.html#Packages

Many octave packages are hosted on SourceForge in the OctaveForge project:

http://octave.sourceforge.net/index.html

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Sorry if my question wasn't that clear.
I thought Octave packages are equal to Matlab toolboxes and I was wondering how Matlab packages are represented in Octave?