Re: Binary packages for 3.8

From: c.
Subject: Re: Binary packages for 3.8
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:31:44 +0200

On 10 Oct 2013, at 14:17, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> If you still have problems, try reporting the problem to Anirhuda.  He was
> helpful for me and fixed many problems.  Also please copy me in case it would
> be helpful for me.
>
> Ben

Yes,

I will report back my experiences when I try.

BTW, as an experiment I tried building an onstaller for Octave 3.6.4 from
MacPorts.
I am 99.99% sure that it should not work with OSX < 10.8 and it might mess up
with
a previously installed MacPorts tree, but in case you want to give it a try you
can get it from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20MacOSX%20Binary/octave-devel-3.6.4-8.dmg/download

c.