Re: GUI keyboard shortcuts

From: Thorsten Liebig
Subject: Re: GUI keyboard shortcuts
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:50:22 +0200

Am 10.10.2013 22:36, schrieb John W. Eaton:
> On 10/10/2013 04:20 PM, Thorsten Liebig wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I'm talking about the Editor.
>
> In that case, I'd say make them compatible with the Matlab editor if you
> think that is what users will expect and want (I assume it is).
>
> If it is possible to also make them configurable and offer preset
> configurations, that would be even better.
>
> jwe

I have not yet given up hope for this configurable keyboard shortcuts.
Maybe we could supply some presets, maybe as an xml-file in a specific folder.
The user could choose one from a settings dialog and it would be loaded
on next start. to define all shortcuts .
I think that should be good enough, since usually you don't change that
constantly while using the GUI.

Opinions? Would that be too difficult or too late for the upcoming release?

regards
Thorsten