Re: xmin versus std::min in gl-render.cc

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: xmin versus std::min in gl-render.cc
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:51:19 -0400

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:
10/14/13

Michael,

Is there a reason why we define our own min function in gl-render.cc?

The code at line 47 is

static octave_idx_type
xmin (octave_idx_type x, octave_idx_type y)
{
  return x < y ? x : y;
}

There is also a class variable, xmin, so it it sometimes confusing whether
the function or the variable is intended.  It seems like it would be
cleaner to replace our own function xmin with std::min.

I don't remember the reason to be honest. Replacing with std::min seems ok.

Michael.