Re: No window controls on undocked panes (KDE)

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: No window controls on undocked panes (KDE)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:39:34 -0500

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:23 AM, Torsten <address@hidden> wrote:
On 15.10.2013 01:09, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
> The only thing i can undock is the toolbar ("Script", "Open", etc...
> icons). I cannot undock editor or command window.
> (Fedora 19). As soon as I release the mouse e.g. the editor window drops
> back into the unified workspace window.

(Un-)Docking is only possible with the (un-)dock-button in the
dock-widget's title bar and not by mouse dragging since changeset
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/d749c9b588e5
(see comment #12,
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?38785#comment12 of bug #38785)

Torsten

Yes, using the button works. The un-docked windows have all the usual
decorations (buttons, re-sizeable frame).

Thanks.

Dmitri.