RE: Final call for bug reports

From: Francis Poulin
Subject: RE: Final call for bug reports
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:04:18 +0000

Hello,

A funny quirk that I've noticed is that when I type

plot(1:10,'ob')

instead of plotting circles, as one might expect, it plots triangles.  I have
not had any problem with this until recently when I was teaching a class and
giving them an octave tutorial and came across this and thought it must be a
bug.  It not my apologies.

Looking forward to the latest and greatest version.

Cheers, Francis