Must-fix bug list for 3.8

From: Rik
Subject: Must-fix bug list for 3.8
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:27:19 -0700

10/17/13

All,

The 3.8 release is rolling on and things are looking very good.  There are
just 7 must-fix bugs (http://wiki.octave.org/3.8_Bug_Fix_List).  Anyone can
sign up for a bug on the wiki.  If you are a maintainer you can also go to
savannah and assign the bug to yourself.  I know we're all volunteers, but
I'd like to set a deadline 1 week from today to finish these off.

A few more words about the GUI.  Our criteria for must-fix bug is a
regression or a severity >= 4.  Since the GUI is new, it doesn't really
have regression bugs and the default priority for a new bug is 3 which
means there are no GUI bugs on the must-fix list.  It would be helpful if
someone could sort through the 16 open GUI bugs and verify that none of
them need to gate the release.  If you find one, raise the severity to 4
and post a note to the maintainers list.

--Rik