odeset-odeget

From: Roberto Porcù
Subject: odeset-odeget
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:30:18 +0000

Hi everybody,
in these days I created the blog where i want to publish week-by-week the developments of my code for ESA-Socis. I would like my blog to be linked on http://planet.octave.org/ . I asked it some days ago but without success. Could anybody help me?
Another issue: I have implemented some functioning code which represents the beginning of my project and now, in order to go on, I need to edit the odeset/odeget functions and add the possibility to define other parameters, different from the actual ones. How should I proceed? Can I apply changes to odeset-odeget in "octave-odepkg" repo? In order to make consistent changes with the pre-existent odeset/odeget code and useful in the future to other people and funcions, do you have any warning/suggestion?
Thank you

Best regards
Roberto Porcù