Re: Binary packages for 3.8

From: c.
Subject: Re: Binary packages for 3.8
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:54:52 +0200

Hi,

On 22 Oct 2013, at 19:45, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Carlo,
>
> The fltk toolkit has always crashed the gui for me.  I was negligent in
> filing a bug report, but one is there now.
>
>       https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?40242

Yes, I noticed this one just a few seconds after posting!
So what is actually surprising is that fltk is working with one of my macports
trees ...
What I can do is produce a list of the recursive dependences list for both
installations
and post it so we can try to spot

> There's also the GUI/pager problem on MacOSX.  I just opened a bug report for
> that.
>
>       https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?40350

yes I was aware of this one, I tend to forget it just because I have "more off"
in my .octaverc ...

> Ben

Thanks!
c.