Re: Binary packages for 3.8

From: c.
Subject: Re: Binary packages for 3.8
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:52:05 +0100

On 25 Oct 2013, at 16:43, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

> Any chance bootcamp can be used to boot into different versions of MacOS X?
>
> That would simplify supporting multiple versions of MacOS.
>
> Ben

at second thought, do you believe it will make sense to spend time supporting
other OSX versions
when Mavericks is a free upgrade for any hardware newer than 2009?

As a test survey, I asked all students in my course who own a mac on Friday, 8
out of 10 already
upgraded the other two said they would do so in the weekend ...

When do we expect to have 3.8 relesed? I think I will build the 3.8 bundle for
Mountain Lion then
upgrade to Mavericks myself.

c.