Octclipse plugin for eclipse problem.

From: Xiaodong Qi
Subject: Octclipse plugin for eclipse problem.
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:42:33 -0600

Dear Octave community members,

I tried to install the Octclipse plugin for an Eclipse debugging interface for Octave, but it failed. The plugin was installed, but it didn't work when I tried to run a program or debug it. The error message is "No corresponding plugin for current Octave version". I have tried the version numbered 3.6.1, 3.6.4 and 3.7*. None worked out. I also tried the Dynamic Language Toolkit method provided at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/tutorials/os-eclipse-octave/downloads.html.It did not work neither.

I know Octave does not have an official GUI interface released. Does anyone know how to fix the problem for Octclipse I encountered as above? I haven't found a solution yet. Thanks for your attention.

Take care,
Qi